Building Healthy Relationships Among Students
The Sanford Harmony program is designed to make a difference in how Pre-K through 6th grade students think about and treat each other. By promoting positive relationships between students in Pre-K through 6th grade, this program promotes respect and understanding of differences among all children. The goal is to expand understanding and acceptance of gender differences at an early age with a result of positively affecting adult relationships.
Fully Developed Pre-K through 6th Grade School-Based Program
- Storybooks and songs for Pre-K through 2nd Grade
- "Meet Up" activities designed to promote whole-class communication and relationship-building
- "Buddy Up" activities designed to foster peer-to-peer connection and collaboration
- Unit plans and everyday practice guides for teachers
Ideally encompasses the entire school
- Teacher and staff professional development
- Classroom structures and activities
Focused training for immediate implementation
- Minimal demands on teacher and classroom time
- Easy to integrate in existing classroom activities
For more information please call (858) 642-8497.